The introduction of our new universal Processor concept allows the core to flexibly configure and combine a variety of container types, customer request forms, services, charges and instrument input files and specifically tailor them to a particular application or instrument. What’s more is upon completion of sample processes, the core can utilize iLab’s advanced billing features to ensure timely and accurate payments.
More specifically, iLab's Sample Processing tool does the following:
- Tracks the workflow from request submission to sample processing to billing
- Provides the ability to combine samples from multiple requests into plates (96 or 384-well), flowcells, or other specialized sample processor configurations
- Allows for the creation of customized processor types, request forms and associated services to support many technologies, instrumentation and workflows
- Generates customizable sample sheets for upload into instrument software
- Automatically ties performed services to billing
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.