iLab follows a standardized implementation process designed to ensure a smooth transition and to fulfill each core research facilities’ unique requirements.
Customer-focused, result-driven principles guide the iLab implementation.
- Establish Goals – Our team works with our customers to clarify the challenges they face and the solutions they need from iLab.
- Collaborate on an Implementation Process – We work collaboratively with new users to design an implementation plan based on defined goals and our experience with best practices in research and core facility management.
- Show Measurable Benefits – We supply new users with hard data and user surveys so that customers know the benefits and savings that iLab provides.
- Create Full Ownership – iLab works with both administrators and end-users to ensure that people at all levels of the institution understand and experience the benefits from our system.
- Ensure Satisfaction – We continuously monitor user satisfaction and seek to identify new opportunities for improvement.