iLab enables dynamic reporting which can be generated from the usage, request, and billing data entered and stored in the system. These reports can be accessed by research administrators to analyze lab activity and spending, by core administrators to view real-time usage, and by institution administrators to analyze utilization across all cores institution-wide.
Transform raw data into meaningful and useful information.
- Restrict data with robust filter options (e.g., drill-down for details on services by core, service type, customer, date range, etc.)
- Specify the data range of interest
- Report on actual vs. scheduled usage
- Configure reports to visualize the data in different charts and tables
- Export full data set for additional analysis